A Question to GT Owners - Mercedes AMG GT Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
A Question to GT Owners

Now that you have your AMG GT, what would you have done differently on your build if you could order all over again? What options are you really glad you picked that make a difference to the overall experience for you?

I'm getting ready to order my 2017 AMG GT. I have built my car on line, selecting colors, leather and various options. My dealer has asked me to come in and set up my build with him on his computer. Well that's "D-Day" for me and I certainly don't want a case of options remorse after I sit with my dealer. Hence the question above. I would really appreciate anyone who would take the time to give my question some thought. My last sports car was back in the late 80's. Its taken since then for all the planets to align just right for me to get here. Very excited and very much looking forward to purchasing my AMG. I have spent over a year researching what I ultimately would buy.

Thank You

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes AMG GT Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page